Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination Covered : Bikaner - Camel Safari - Bikaner
01 Day – Arrival in Bikaner
We will pick up from Bikaner Railway station then transfer to Hotel and relax. Bikaner, situated in the northern part of Rajasthan, The city is surrounded by high fortifications comprising a seven-kilometers long wall which encircles the old city and has five entrances-all constructed in the 18th century. after sightseeing tour of Bikaner, Bikaner offers several attractions to the tourists besides, of course, the exotic camel safaris. You can visit the majestic forts or go to the Mata Karni temple where rats are considered sacred and worshipped. The camel festival held in the month of January is also an event worth witnessing. Some of the major attractions around the city are Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, Gajner Palace and Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. Overnight in Hotel.
02 Day – Bikaner / Camel safari / Bikaner
In the morning take breakfast then we will pick up you for camel safari and village visit. And in the afternoon take lunch and relax. After visiting then in the evening back to Bikaner and overnight at Stay.
03 Day – Bikaner and departure
In the morning take breakfast then drop at Bikaner railway station
We will provide 03 star Hotel
Bikaner – Hotel Sagar / Hotel Harasar Haveli
Cost Rs 8999/- per person (Minimum of 02 pax)
Below services included:-
- A nice and comfortable air-condition Sedan car for pick & drop from Railway station including local sight seen with all transport related expenses.
- Two nights accommodation including breakfast
- One full day camel safari and village tour
- One Lunch during the safari tour
Does not include the below services
- Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
- Guide services are also not included.
- Any other personal expenses like tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.